Friday 15 February 2008

Sweet talking

Well well, did you hear me sweet-talking on Northsound One yesterday, just after 4.30pm? 4 questions right out of 5, the chance to say Pants live on air (sorry to all involved!) and a beautiful Links of London bracelet to hand over to MTB.

Thank you to everyone at Northsound, Jenny, Gillian, Andrew and of course Andy James, who all made me feel very welcome, and kept me from turning into a quivering wreck before the quiz.

A bottle of champers and some choccies were also gratefully received, though being on a de-tox type diet just now, they'll have to wait a while before being opened (except the choccies - MTB rightfully decided to sample one).

And as if that wasn't all, the new Hed Kandi CD now has pride of place on my iPod.

Apparently Bubs kicked all through the show, so I don't know if that meant "Who's the dunce on the radio" or if (s)he was just very excited. I must remember to ask...

Anyhoo, we're off to the pictures tonight, to see Jumper. That's starring MTB's favourite actor by the way, Samuel L Jackson. Now why couldn't they have asked me that instead of making me say pants...

No comments: