Tuesday 21 July 2009

Well that was tempting fate

So, I changed my name didn't I, effectively getting rid of the "Dad To Be" bit.

Hah! I've got to change it again, haven't I - we've only gone and set the ball rolling for a wee brother or sister for Moo - due in February.

I guess we always said that we'd like two, we just didnt anticipate them being quite so close together age wise. Still, it might mean we get the mind numbing tiredness out of the way quite soon.

In other news, Moo had her MMR and got grumpy soon afterwards, but she seems to be on the mend now. She's part Gremlin, emptying kitchen cupboards, the washing machine (that's just blown up - more expense) and anything else wth a door or a lid! But she's great.

Was a tough weekend at work - some of the thingswe deal with are not nice anyway, but this weekend there was an incident a bit too close to home. Left a lot of us thinking, "There but for the grace of God..." Sobering stuff.

Scan will be soon, so 'll post it up here - maybe do a comparison with Moo's!

No comments: